Online Divorce in Berks County, Pennsylvania
Prepare all the required divorce forms and documents without a lawyer using the Pennsylvania Online Divorce assistance service.
Filing for Divorce in Berks County, Pennsylvania (PA)
There are different types of divorce a couple can choose in their situation, including:
• Divorce with a lawyer
A full-scope divorce attorney can guide their client through the whole marriage dissolution process, from compiling the needed paperwork and interacting with the second spouse's lawyer to representing the client during court hearings.
• Divorce mediation
This type of alternative dispute resolution assumes that the spouses agree to negotiate. A neutral mediator helps them reach an agreement on all aspects of their case out-of-court.
• Collaborative divorce
Unlike mediation, in a collaborative divorce, each party has their lawyer. All the parties involved formally enter the Collaborative Process by signing a Participation Agreement. They work toward an amicable solution together and avoid litigation.
• Unbundled legal services
Limited scope representation means that a client and attorney agree that the latter will handle only specific parts of the case. Such an approach leaves more responsibility to the client but may help save money.
• Do-it-Yourself divorce
A do-it-yourself divorce means that a person prepares for a divorce and represents themselves before the court without a lawyer. It is also called "proceeding pro se."
Pennsylvania family law does not prohibit anyone from acting as a self-represented litigant in a
divorce case, but this option is most suitable for simple, uncontested cases.
To arrange a DIY divorce and reduce the related risks, a person should be well-aware of their responsibilities and understand how to fill out the papers correctly and file for divorce in Berks County, PA.
At this stage, PennsylvaniaOnlineDivorce helps spouses to prepare all the required legal forms quickly at an affordable price.
- All Required Pennsylvania State Forms.
- Pennsylvania-Specific Court Filing Instructions.
- Unlimited Revisions for as long as your account is active.
Online Divorce in Berks County, Pennsylvania (PA)
Pennsylvania Online Divorce assistance service ensures a simplified way to
prepare all the required divorce forms without a lawyer.
Our customers receive ready-to-file forms by email within only two business days, and there is no need to worry about whether they are filled out correctly.
PennsylvaniaOnlineDivorce.com compiles the papers taking into account
Pennsylvania Statutes, Berks County court rules, and the unique circumstances of a
We also provide a comprehensive step-by-step guide through the process and filing instructions so that our users can be sure that the judge will approve the paperwork with no hassle.
- Answer a couple of questions on the homepage to check if your divorce case is qualified to be processed via this online service.
- Provide your case details, including both spouses' data, the marriage details, current agreements between the parties, etc. This will allow us to prepare your unique divorce paperwork package.
- Two days later, when the forms are completed, you will get an email notification. Log in to your account and download the printable documents in PDF-format.
- Go to your local courthouse and apply for divorce, following the provided step-by-step instructions.